[talks-uk] Setting up features on N85, advice please.

  • From: "Steve Spamer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:50:09 -0000

Hi I've set up WAP on my N85 with my provider.  My question is what is the
"contract internet" option?  Sorry if this is a newby question, but as I haven't
set up a mobile phone for full use before, I'm wondering what the difference is
between WAP and this contract internet option.  Is it something I need
to set up?  I do have unlimited internet on my contract, so want to take
advantage of everything.  Any advice on other things or the contract internet
feature would be greatly appreciated, cheers Steve.

Visit my site for everything from gifts, ringtones, screensavers, automatically
updating RSS news stories and quiz's to conspiracy theories, music, videos,the
charts from 1956-2008 and amazing facts + so much more!

Contact me:
Skype: steve-chase
MSN: stevesax68@xxxxxxxxxxx
E-Mail: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx