[talks-uk] Samsung Sole U9

  • From: "saqib" <saqib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:52:19 -0000

Hi I bought my wife a Samsung U9 Sole yesterday. Can Talks be installed on this
phone? This is a phone where the navogation section of the phone is touch
sensitive but the other keys like the number pad and call and cancel buttons
are standard push buttons. I had tried to use this phone but everytime I held
the phone up to my eye the touch pad would be disturb    ed and the phone would
send off all sorts of commands. My wife is sighted so I wanted to try something
like this with Talks.