[talks-uk] Re: Real Speak

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 13:46:31 +0100

Cheers for the info.

Barbara Wilson
Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 07917710779
Donate to Guide Dogs at:
www.justgiving.com/cyder
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 1:45 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Real Speak

Hi Barbara,,

There are a variety of voices, although once you have loaded them on to the phone, and Steve Nutt, or whoever you purchase the voices from, has sent you a code, you have to go back into register on the phone and let the system send an sms message which will update your licence.

I would suggest you ask Steve Nutt the question you have just posed to me via the list, as he will be able to clarify the exact method regarding the setting upv and also the exact costs if you wish to purchase from him.

Alexander Shannon