[talks-uk] Re: Reading texts

  • From: Charles.Nicol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:55:04 +0000

Neil,

Do you or anyone else have an idea when the next release of Talks will be
and also, whether the Nokia N96 will be better supported under that
release? I must admit that I'm using Talks just now on an N96 and have not
experienced very many issues with it. If a new release of Talks is made
available, will we have to pay an upgrade fee to move on to it? I am
currently using a trial version of Talks and wonder, if I was to purchase
a full licence over the next few weeks, would this cover me for the next
Talks upgrade?

Finally, Neil, I believe that you are administrator for a Way Finder
Access list; if so, could you please let me know how I can subscribe to
this list?

Many Thanks, With Kind Regards,

Charles Nicol
Business Analyst - Business Change : Technology
( 0141 223 3286 È             6 0141 223 3976 :
Charles.Nicol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
16/01/2009 12:32
Please respond to
talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[talks-uk] Re: Reading texts

Steve,

You need to change cursor mode, press talks key and hold down number 2 for
a few seconds, you'll hear talks say cursor mode is... and there are three
states, you toggle through them, original, this is what you have, then
letters, or words, both of the latter two let you move through e-mails or
texts etc by their title value.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.TalkNav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx