[talks-uk] Questions for my friend

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks World Wide" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 16:43:46 +0200

Hi

I have my friend's mobile here, he is having problems with
it, I have offered to help him sort it out. Can I up-date
talks on the phone without having a sim card in the phone?
I'm not sure what kind of phone it is, how can I put talks
on it without the cable, can I put the card in my pc and put
talks on it that way? Would up-dating talks on it affect his
license even though the phone was second hand/ how do we
stand?

Regards

Adrien