[talks-uk] Re: Question re- Talks and Blackberry curve...

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:10:55 -0000

You won't regret that decision Amie.  I have a friend who now has the latest
Blackberry Torch.  She thinks it is the best thing since sliced bread but with
my Talks and N95 even I do a lot more with my phone than she does.  A lot of it
is just keeping up with the Joneses I think.  I vote Talks as the best thing in
the last century for blind people.