[talks-uk] Re: Querty keyboards

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 17:19:46 +0100

Hi Pete

Far as I know N97 does not work with TALKS. That aside...

I have an E71 and as long as you are patient enough to be able to stick with it for more than a couple of hours before getting frustrated, a qwerty keypad is well worth the extra time spent getting used to it. I now think I do things faster than on any other phone. I hated qwertys in the past, but the E71 has been by far the easiest to use.

As for the buttons, it depends on the size of your hands and fingers and how dexterous you are. The keys are very close together given the number of them, but on the E71 they all are raised up into a dome-like shape, so easy to tell them apart. If you have big fingers, you might hit one key along with another, it depends also on what part of the finger you use and how heavy handed you are.

So it depends on a lot of things but I'd thoroughly recommend a qwerty phone, inparticular if you are going to use it for Email etc. And as qwertys go, I haven't come across one yet to beat the E71.

Hope this helps you.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046