[talks-uk] Re: Podcasts

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 19:26:32 +0000

I have no problem downloading 95 % of my podcasts from the BBC site. Wondered
if someone would try to download it to see if they got an error too. If they
get an error it may be something I need to ask the BBC about.
From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20/12/2009 12:43 pm

I have tried to download Desert Island Podcast via my mobile phone.  When I
click on the link I get an error message yet it is there.  Would anyone know
what the problem might be please?  It is a podcast from bbc and depending on
how one approaches the podcasts, it is on Radio 4.