[talks-uk] Phone Comparison

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "talks-uk" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 16:13:39 +0100

Hi

Okay, I'm not looking for a comparison of spec as Steve has given that before
very comprehensively. I am asking on behalf of someone who wants to buy a phone
with TALKS simply to use for listening to music and books. Why they want a
phone rather than something like a Stream is because they want to also have a
spare phone if their main one packs up, is lost etc. Now, they are wavering
between the N85 and N86. The price is about £50.00 difference, with the N86
naturally enough being more expensive. What they want to know and what I can't
tell them, is that for the purpose they want alone and perhaps some light use
if their main phone is out of action for a while, is there any real additional
value in them paying the extra £50.00 to get the N86 simply because it is a
newer phone? Remembering of course that that £50.00 could be used for their
license transfer.

Would be glad to hear from anyone who has experience of using both phones.

Cheers.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046