[talks-uk] Re: Options strange behaviour

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:25:14 -0000

But Steve the strange thing is that it only happens sometimes, so not like the
camera. Not sure what it is doing visually will get someone to check the next
time it does it, that's assuming there is someone around with a working pair of
eyes!

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk