[talks-uk] Re: Number of Mail Boxes

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 11:29:23 -0000

Hi Eleanor. Why would you want that many mail accounts setup anyway. It's a bit much for me personally because you would for ever get a 3-mail alert tone sounding off and there is not enough hours in the day to be fiddling with your phone going through each account on a regular basis. I did once have 2 accounts setup but I found this a bit much as the phone would say not enough memory please close other applications. The more e-mails you download and open the more likely you will face the dreaded memory message. I just have the one account setup and I only download e-mails for when I'm out in the day and travelling on a bus. I multi task then because I have Wayfinder on and I also take 5 minutes to check my messages if I'm on a regular route. Don't take my message the wrong way it's just that multiple e-mail accounts can be a bit much for me personally. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>