[talks-uk] Not Enough Memory for Message

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks-UK" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 12:25:03 +0100

Hi list.

Whilst this isn't a Talks issue, I'm hoping someone can offer advice or a solution to my problem, before going to Google.

For a week or so now I've been getting a periodic message that pops up to say that there's not enough memory available to download the message or messages. And that I need to delete something from the phone.

And on checking, there's at least 42MB of memory available as it is.

Does anyone have any idea what may be going on here?

Thanks.

Darran