[talks-uk] Re: Nokia Web.

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:55:25 -0000

Not sure if T-Mobile will do the same, but I lost my settings through a
reformat one time and I rang Vodafone. They sent me the settings by text
message and over the phone gave me a code to enter when prompted while
trying to save the settings in the text. It was easy to do and I did not
need any sighted help.

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx