[talks-uk] Re: Nokia Pc Suite help

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:46:18 -0000

Not according to Dollphin

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nikos Demetriou" <nikosdem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 6:39 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Nokia Pc Suite help

Hi
The problem with the latest versions of nokia pc suit is that they only made
it accessible for jaws and NVDA in some extent but with hal it is
compleetely inaccessible. I don't know about system access and window eyes. The last version which was accessible with hal for the most part was 6.8.2.
I have got it so if anyone wants it let me know

Nikos