[talks-uk] Nokia PC Suite and My Phone

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 18:41:38 -0000

I am a bit stuck here, have installed PC 7.18 and I cannot get past the bit of
putting the Passcode into my computer and phone.  I have selected that I will
connect via bluetooth and have used 4 zeros on the computer and on the phone
but nothing is happening and it is saying that it is unable to connect.  I even
tried the code 123 which was there on the computer but still nothing.  I
stillhave the screen open so if anyone can help please.  Certainly going
through the Wixard it has seen my N95 OK.