[talks-uk] Re: Nokia N95 8 GB seling query

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 12:47:16 +0100

Hi,

I'd be looking for around £160 for mine which is unlocked. Talks is not
included.  I think that even though this is a discontinued phone, it has the
larger 2.8" screen going for it which is definitely a plus for many people.
Couple that with the camera and aGPS it has everything that someone could
want without stepping up to the newer FP2 phones.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.