[talks-uk] Re: Nokia Multiscanner?

  • From: Joseph Bentley <joe.bentley1983@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 12:37:15 -0000

Hi
When i tryed this program yesterday for the first time I found it automatically
put the text in to note form but only if it recognized it, but most of the time
it didn't. On the few times when it did it only came up with loads of dashes
and slashes so this wasn't much help, I will have more of a play with it later
to try to get something that is readable with it
from Joe