[talks-uk] Nokia 6124 and brousing

  • From: "Danielle Cleary" <danielle.cleary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:58:29 -0000

Hi all,

Myself and my fiance have recently both got Nokia 6124's from Vodafone.
However, it doesn't seem that it's possible for us to use the internet on our
phones, in that we can't log in to any websites. We have been told that you
should just go to the edit field and press select to go in to the equivalent to
forms mode in jaws, so that we can type in a username etc. However, this
doesn't work. All it does is refresh the page. We haven't found anyone else
that can replicate the problem, but then we haven't found anyone else with the
same phone as us so we don't know if it's just something to do with the phone,
or whether we've got something set up wrong or something.

Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks,

Danielle