[talks-uk] Re: (No Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:07:19 +0100

  • From: "Eleanor Burke " <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:51:51 +0100

Alex t9 Nav is very useful and would help the individual in business when
wanting to retreive contacts etc quickly. Daisy could be useful too but
individuals have their preferences. Now take N86. Sounds great to me and with
KNFB reader brilliant.

From: "Alex Stone - CW" <Alex.Stone-CW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30/09/2009 2:52 pm

Can anyone tell me if the n96 works with talks?

Cheers

Alex

Alex Stone

Assistive Technology Support Engineer (volunteer)

Action For Blind People

14 - 16 Verney Road
London
SE16 3DZ

tel: 020 76354946

Enabling blind and partially sighted people to transform their lives
through work, housing, leisure and support.  For more information visit
our website www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk
<http://www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk/>

Registered Charity no 205913