[talks-uk] Re: NOKIA N86 QUERY

  • From: "All formats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:39:48 -0000

I have a Nokia N86 query too if I may?

I'm trying to restore phone memory from my N85 to the N86 but, although the
backup is done on my memory card, it is not showing when I come to restore
to the N86.

I was wanting to restore things like menu settings; the theme I had on the
N85; the ring tones for different people I had set up and so on.

Chances are that the memories are not compatible so I won't be able to do it
anyway but, any help or insights would be greatly received.

Thanks.

Paul