[talks-uk] Re: NOKIA 5310 QUERY

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 21:11:09 +0100

This is just typical of the sales staff at a branded phone shop. The thing is once you have taken their word for it and it's possible that one can be talked into believing what they say. Then you have no leg to stand on if you were to bring the phone back just because they gave you false information. Shops will only take back any phone if they are found to be faulty. It really depends on who is serving you at the time. If you get a knowledgeable person who is aware of your situation then you might get half decent advice and they may be able to exchange your phone by making an exception for you. If you get a young 18 year old who doesn't know the difference between a series 40 and series 60 phones then you've had it. The likely hood is that they won't understand your reasoning. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>