[talks-uk] Re: N95 and NC10

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:34:13 +0000

Thanks Jackie but I think I heard James Scholes say that he found he could use
his phone.

Subject: [talks-uk] Re: N95 and NC10
From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19:01:2009 8:43 am

Hi Eleanor

I use a program called Joikuspot to act as a WiFi spot for me when I'm
away from home so that I can use my NC10.  This works very well I have
to say, except I need to ask someone with a bit of savvy how to
configure it to work with VPN, so am currently working on that one!
(smile).

Jackie Cairns
 Braille Support Adviser
 Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx