[talks-uk] N95 and Memory Card

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 12:27:07 -0000

Can I give my memory card a name?  If yes, how do I do this?  If I save to the
memory card and not to the phone memory, how do I then access the document from
the memory card to read?  I got an attachment in an e-mail last night and I had
an option to save to C or Other.  I did both on the asumption that Other is my
memory card but then when I went to read it, I just went in to File Manager and
the Document Folder and found it there.  I do not know if I was accessing the
phone memory or the memory card.