[talks-uk] Re: N73 manual

  • From: Christopher Maule-Oatway <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 16:13:37 +0100

Hello Elaine,

You will find a text version of the N73 manual on the website

www.blindsea.com

I have downloaded it but not yet read it. A sighted family member has read parts of the manual to me, and the impression I have is that there is more information on the phone's 'Help' system! Also, there is information in the 'Quick Start Guide' which is not in the manual, for instance, how to insert the memory card.

If you have a problem downloading the text file, please let me know and I will e-mail it to you off list.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Christopher

At 12:30 08/05/2007 +0100, you wrote:
Hi Steve

Maybe I should clarify my previous emails.

I have done a search for manuals for the n73 and only found pdf files.
when I go to the links, jaws stops speeking and I have to reboot my
pc.

I have tried all sorts of ways to get this file and I just cant seem
to get it and read it.

if you have this file would you send it to me?

I've even tried to get someone else to send me the link with the same results.

I have jaws 8 and no ideas why jaws just stops speeking.

thanks

elaine