[talks-uk] My friend Ibby Karbhari has guided me of how to solve the caller ID detection problem.

  • From: "Mostafa Al'mahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 11:31:11 +0200

Hello. I just received a skype call from my friend Ibby Karbhari, he suggested
a solution of how to solve the caller ID detection problem. I sincerely thank
him for that. I am going to share its tips for the mass benefit.
He suggested that I should go to tools, general menue, personalization, and I
just select and active the say caller name option, and that's what I did. I've
turned it on temporarily. And I will keep trying to solve the caller ID
encounter. If I learned about any further solutions, within your permission, I
am going to share them here, for just the mass benefit. Thanks for Ibby
Karbhari. Mostafa Al-mahdy. From Cairo, Egypt. The revolutionary spirit
persists. Skype: mostafa-the-speaker