[talks-uk] Re: Minor triumph!

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:29:18 +0100

I am unsure abut the 2volume settings in Talks itself, one may be because you
can have Talks speak on a call but that drove me mad today when I tried it as I
could not hear the person, Talks was gibbering away.  the other can actually be
controlled without going in to the Talks settings.  If you press Talks and
number five you can reduce the volume and Talks and number 6 will increase it.
you can change the speed by pressing Talks and number 7 to slow it down and
Talks and number 8 to turn it up.  Talks and No 9 will tell you the time.
Actually I am not sure with Talks 4 if you can press the Talks key followed by
the call key for the time.  Certainly since I upgraded my Talks 4 Standard to
Talks 5 Standard I can do that now.  Another thing is what key you want to
assign as the Talks key.  that can be changed to by going in to Talks and to
the Advanced Tab.  I think it can be done with version 4 Standard.  Just arrow
down the different settings and you will come to it.  Press select when you do
and then arrow up and down to hear what choices you have and select the one of
your choice.