[talks-uk] Re: Messenger

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 22:33:40 -0000

Hi Emma.

You can download Windows Live Messenger directly from the Nokia website here:
http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/windows-live.

Remember that this is the standard messenger client, if your network offers free Windows Live Messenger for example on the Three network, you'll need to download their own version to ensure you get your free messages.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Emma Taylor" <impresstaylor@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu - Email Address: ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx
Sent On: 28/02/2010 18:53
Sent To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi James.

I have this very same problem with the messenger client on my phone. Once
set up, you can use it without too much difficulty, so please try to get
sighted help to initially set up the user log in details. Let us know how
you get on.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "jim cosgrove" <james.cosgrove@xxxxxxxxxxxx>