[talks-uk] Re: Manners

  • From: "Graham Longly" <longly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 12:42:52 +0100

Hi Barbara

No I don't think you are being over sensitive.  Messages of a personal
nature which are rude or offensive towards or about other list members on
this list will not be tolerated and if I see any more I will start unsubbing
people without notice.  This list is for talking about talks and nothing
else.  Graham

  _____