[talks-uk] Looking for themes

  • From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 11:18:35 +0100

Hi all,

The nokia store. I know that sometimes with these things when it says
that a given thing is free ie a ring tone or a theme or what ever
there's usually a catch with it isn't there. I've been caught out with
that before when I was new to cell phones. Basically I'm looking for
either a watery theme or something to do with the solar system something
like that. 1 other than data charges do you get charged for browsing
those nokia sites and 2 when purchasing a free tone or wall paper what
ever is there a hidden charge somewhere?

Thanks all.
09/21/09 05:51:00