[talks-uk] Re: Looking for a new phone

  • From: "Bardia Zakeri" <bardiazakeri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 08:54:11 +0100

hi! i use nokia E 66 and its a wery nice phone. earlier i had nokia n95 . and i had a nokia 5320 but e 66 is better. what do you want ? need ? I need a phone with radio mp3and wlan is a inportent for me i need vlan . is a must and so . ----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>