[talks-uk] Re: Latest firmware for N86

  • From: "ELSPETH PEARCE" <elspeth_pearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:10:25 -0000

Hi:  I have a nasty feeling that you would need a later firmware update to
get the later maps.

From: "ELSPETH PEARCE" <elspeth_pearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/03/2011 7:49 pm

I have not been able to update my phone (N86) since I got it last year.  It
keeps telling me that there are no updates available.  It looks as if the
last update was 2009.  I am on a contract with O2, but I bought the phone
from Play.com, so I would have thought that any updates I could have I would
be able to install.