[talks-uk] Re: JUST A COUPLE OF N95 QUESTIONS, PLEASE

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:03:47 +0100

I find my adapter was there, in the box, but I hadn't looked at everything thoroughly and so was alerted about this. <Smiles>

Now I don't even have to go out and search for one. What's more, I've already had that tiny SD card out and into my computer, put on some music and had a good listen too! <Smiles>

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tuesday, April 01, 2008 3:37 AM (UK time), Barbara Wilson at barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Carol

If you shop online, I get most of my electronic stuff at
www.play.com
Their prices are good and delivery is free.

Barbara