[talks-uk] Re: Installing Talks - Frustrated

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 22:00:47 -0000

Hi,

Please let's not get into an arguing match over a trivial point.  I'd hate
to have another situation like the one we had on the BCAB list recently,
although admittedly that was a different issue.

You both have your views, and we should respect that.  Agree to disagree, or
else explain rationally why you can't just come to a consensus.

Sorry, it's tedious reading so many mails as it is without it all getting
into one big stressful mess for all concerned.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.