[talks-uk] Re: Installation & voice issues

  • From: "DurDevil" <durdevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Talks-Uk Email group <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 00:22:06 +0100

Hi Ben

if you have only just downloaded the files from comproom then it will be the
latest Talks version..... Which until it has a licence code put in it will
only show the Nokia TTS

Once in 10 day demo and you have a licence code in it there should be the
other TTS engines visible - have you checked if they are shown once you have
the 10 day demo activated??

For the 30 day demo I believe a dealer needs to activate this for you -
either comproom or talknav can sort this and both are on this list so they
should hopefully help you out

Hope this helps, Pete