[talks-uk] Re: IM Plus

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:06:42 -0000

Debbie,

if you just want to use demo, once you install the software and and launch it you get asked to either enter registration code or continue, so obviously you select continue if you are only using a demo. If you purchased the software you should have got an email with the code. When launching software select register, enter the code you got in an email, then software connects to the server to validate the registration and hopefully that should get you going. If you still need help feel free to ask.

Incidentally, for some reason every time I try to upgrade IM+ on my n91 from version 6.13, which is what I currently got on my phone to 6.15 as soon as the installer launches the phone crashes to the point where I have to reset the battery. I try to upgrade directly by going to help, check for updates and I click on the upgrade link, it appears that software gets downloaded, but once the installer launches, as I said, the software just crashes. I don't know if the same would happen if I try to install it by sending the file via blootooth through my PC, but every time I go to the website and try to download it I get 404. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://mashupradio.net
MSN/windows live messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx