[talks-uk] Re: G Mail E-mail

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 23:38:48 -0000

Oh well they worked fine thank you Carol on the phone for me.  Now
interestingly when I set up my G mail on-line there was a link for me to
connect it up with Outlook Express so that I did not have to keep going on-line
which was a pain for me.  Then I took no notice of these numbers at the time.
I am learning fast though.