[talks-uk] Re: For A Friend

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 19:50:57 +0100

Dean
I am really not sure what way you have yours set up.  Do you have list view?
What my friend was saying is that when she goes in to a contact and then goes
in to the edit field of the contact she could usually arrow across using the
right arrow and charcter by character or number by number.  I am not sure what
to suggest to you as I would need to know more about hour set-up and what
exactly you want.  Say for myself I have over 200 contacts, sound s a lot but
some are e-mail addresses.  Anyway, I have them arranged in list view so that I
can arrow down through each one one at a time.  Other people have them so that
they can right arrow across each one.  I think where you right arrow across is
where you have horizontal bar set on the standby screen.  My standby screen is
set to standard and not that horizontal bar thing as I would not like that. The
other advantage of the list view is say if you were sighted you would see quite
a nunber of the contacts on the screen.  Hope this helps.

Eleanor.