[talks-uk] Re: File manager on the e71

  • From: Georgina Joyce <r2gl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 21:39:43 +0100

Hi

I must be blind, <smiles> I couldn't find it.  They've put it under
office.  I don't think it was there on the 82.  But there are more
functional file managers that can be used.

Hey, Long time no chat.

Thanks.

--
Gena

four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software:

    * The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
    * The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your
needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
    * The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor
(freedom 2).
    * The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements
to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access
to the source code is a precondition for this.

Richard Matthew Stallman