[talks-uk] Re: E-mail Conversion Error

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:47:17 +0100

Thanks Steve

I discovered what the problem is. My Service provider is obviously excellent. When I downloaded both e-mails from my friend and my Niece, what I discovered was very interesting. My niece's e-mail address had been used for Spam and an e-mail sent to me as though it was from her. Then she had in the past sent an e-mail to my friend at my request and would you believe, my friend had also received an e-mail as though from Sharon and again it was the exact same e-mail Spam. My friend had forwarded the e-mail to me to ask me if this was really from my niece to her and of course it was not. Now isn't that interesting that the e-mails would not open on the phone and yet they downloaded to the PC fine?