[talks-uk] Re: Eloquence concerns

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 09:55:49 -0000

Certainly I have Eloquence English and Eloquence US on my phone. I guess it is the one voice just in different languages. However, sorry I cannot help with different languages. Have you tried on the blindsea site or the talknav site or Nuance? Maybe you can even Google it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "mostafa almahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>