[talks-uk] Re: E72 or N86?

  • From: Ben Mustill-Rose <bmustillrose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:42:34 +0000

My understanding is that there are several issues with talks on an e72
that remain to be solved until the phone can be listed as compatible.
I kno people that use 72's and the qwerty on my e71 is lovely, but the
5mp camera isn't anything overly great these days.

STick with the n86, its a nice phone.