[talks-uk] Re: E72 new firmware

  • From: Neil Barnfather - TalkNav <forums@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 16:39:57 +0100

Eleanor,

yes, if you select 10 numbers then you pay to text 10 people, note, if you do
what I said and select all, or mark all, then if a contact only has one number,
you will not be prompted to include them or not, they will end up in your SMS
to field.

example, if you have 200 contacts, 100 have two numbers or more, the others
have 1.

when you mark all, and press select, 100 people will immeidately end up in your
to field, the other 100, the phone will progress through asking you which
number from their options you wish to SMS>.

a group just makes sending a regular few or more people easier.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather

Talks List Administrator
Twitter @neilbarnfather

TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

e-mail: - service@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: - +44  844 999 4199

On 29 Jul 2011, at 16:23, Eleanor Burke wrote:

Very interesting Neil, I thought one had to make special Groups for multiple
text messages.  Now few questions, presumably if I sent 20 text messages this
way, I would pay for 20 text messages.  OK I know if one is on contract and has
unlimited text messaging but where one does not, am I right on this one?  If I
have 200 numbers and want to send to 10, presumably I can go through each and
select accordingly.  Is this correct?

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav"
<forums@xxxxxxxxxxx>