[talks-uk] Re: E50, caller ID and Talks.

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 22:34:49 -0000

Hi Léonie,

This seems to be a problem with all 3rd Edition phones.  Talks speaks, and
the Nokia audio server says "ah, the ring tone has been interrupted", and
doesn't bring it back.  I believe this would require a Nokia fix to get this
working.  2nd Edition phones seem to be OK, but the newer phones have this
problem with all kinds of audio, including the ring tones as you say, and
also text message tones, if Talks is not muted, get interrupted as well.
You can be sure though, Nuance is working on a fix.

Sorry this is no help, but I am just trying to explain to you what is
happening.

Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277