[talks-uk] Re: Downloading new talks version

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 17:28:59 -0000

Download it to your PC normally. Transfer it to your N97 Mini using the USB cable. Put it where you can retreive it and just install over the current version of Talks. Do not worry if it goes silent on you for a while after it says preparing installation. Just wait and listen to everything and keep accepting by pressing soft key one or select. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>