[talks-uk] Re: Downloading Talks v2.5

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:15:45 -0000

Hi Graham.

What Nuance have done is package the eloquence and real speech systems together with talks in zip files. A zip file should contain two files. Firstly, the main application Talks 2.5 and then a version of either eloquence or real speech. Simply download the zip file containing the TTS in the language of your choice and you'll get talks with it.

Thanks, Ibrahim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Longly" <longly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>