[talks-uk] Re: Dialing a number

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:22:11 +0100

Hi I have the Nokia E63. I don't have T9 Nav installed according to the app manager. It must be a built in feature. Does Talks read the contacts when you press a key on the home screen? For example if you press the T key will Talks read the names which are listed under T? On my phone the number 2 is the T key and Talks will just say 2. I can see the names being listed.

From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20/08/2009 2:59 PM

Oh so did I get it for free then as part of the phone because I got Quick Office for free as well and I got a free upgrate to Quick Office Premium 6.