[talks-uk] Re: Delivery reports

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 10:09:08 +0100

Sorry to be thick Saqib but where the hell is other settings.  I've found
the settings menu, is there a tab setting there that you arrow to, it's a
bit oblique.  I'm beginning to quite like this phone.  What my P.A did
yesterday while I was going through some things with her is stick pieces of
selatape on the screen until  I learn where all the buttons are on the
virtual screen.  It's helped a lot.

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom N/A, 9°C Wind:
Be careful of reading health books, you might die of a misprint. - Mark

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx