[talks-uk] Re: Complete re-install of Talks?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 16:49:45 +0300

Hi Tim, as far as I know you need not to back up anything related to Talks to
reactivate it after reinstalling it. In Talks>Options>Registration choose
Restore Registration after reinstalling and you should be OK. From there too
you can get your IMEI number if you wish. Just go into Manual Registration...

If you want to go down the installing everything from scratch method why not do
a hard reset of your phone. I've never used an N85 myself so someone else
hopefully can give you instructions or just try Google...

Hope that helps a little.

Amro