[talks-uk] Re: C5 and the camera

  • From: "Martin" <martmaid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 19:22:26 +0100

Thanks for that. It's very annoying as I never had this problem with this on my E65. If I had known I would not have got this phone. I see it doesn't put this out as a bug in the Talks release notes. Naughty!

Must get an IPhone.
From: "Martin" <martmaid@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20/08/2011 4:38 pm

Hi all C5 001 users

It sounds like there is a lot of you out there.

This is great as you maybe able to help.

I can't use the camera section of the phone.
Under camera or gallary talks seems to shut up!

If I go to camera it just says 'image mode'. I can take a picture but it will not read the file name out to me. This also happens in gallary. I select images and photos and it reads out nothing to me.

Has anybody used this mode? I'm totally blind but use the camera a lot for practical uses.

Hope you all can help.

Cheers
Martin