[talks-uk] Re: Backing up text messages

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:25:57 -0000

Well Andy I've never tried it, but I reckon you will either use an adapter, or
push it in with one end sticking out so you just pull it gently to release.
There are no catches, so that's my guess.  My external card reader on the XP
machine is like that, with lots of different cards being able to fit a few
slots, and the SD card pokes out of the slot so you give it a gentle tug (and I
mean gentle but firm.)

Hope that helps.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx